Thursday, February 28, 2019

untitled alright

Just so clear 
Just the clear shapes
Uncomplicated and spare
From a bedroom window
I’d forgotten about
And especially 
In winter 
Oh the chaos
And I say,
Steady, you,
And in the eve of explosion into
Stars 
I sit in the window
In the dark of a night
Day followed a day, days, nights, 
Only my elemental allowed
To be
And then I call time-out.
Outside a swath of the dark baby blue
Sky (when all below is white, barn rooftops white
The ground all white 
My gardens deep in white under
This night sky,
Roads white), it
Rolls gentle along the horizon, 
Sky with earth swelling into one another
Traversing barns and firs, alleys of evergreen, fields
I think homeostasis
I will probably sleep
Somewhere very deep tonight
Recovering in my landscape
Tu me manques
Winter 

No comments:

Post a Comment